Dispensary & Delivery Menus & Deals in Los Angeles
Los Angeles prices dispensaries & delivery
Today's out-the-door prices after tax and deals.
About Los Angeles
Learn more about Los Angeles dispensaries and cannabis products.
Compare out-the-door menu prices and today’s deals from 30 dispensaries in Los Angeles, CA.
As a leading cannabis deals website, Jerry's Deals keeps track of prices and discounts at Los Angeles, CA licensed dispensaries and delivery services in Los Angeles, enabling you to easily compare out-the-door prices after tax and discounts on cannabis products. The lowest Jerry's Deals price for 3.5g of flower in Los Angeles is $11 and the average price for 3.5g of flower is $41.
Frequently asked questions about dispensary deals in Los Angeles, CA
How many dispensaries are in Los Angeles?
- There are 14 dispensaries in Los Angeles.
Are there recreational dispensaries in Los Angeles?
- Yes, there are recreational dispensaries in Los Angeles, CA that are licensed to sell adult-use cannabis to customers who are 21 years of age or older.
Can tourists use dispensaries in Los Angeles?
- Yes, tourists can use recreational dispensaries in Los Angeles if they are 21 years of age or older. California law allows for both residents and non-residents who are at least 21 years old to purchase and possess up to one ounce of cannabis for recreational use.
Can you enter a dispensary at 18 in Los Angeles?
- 18 years olds can enter and purchase cannabis at dispensaries in Los Angeles if they have a valid medical marijuana card. However, it's important to note that each dispensary has the right to refuse service to anyone, and some may choose to only serve patients who are 21 years of age or older. It's best to check with the specific dispensary for their policy on serving 18 year olds with medical cards.
Can you buy weed from a dispensary in Los Angeles without a card?
- You can buy weed from a dispensary in Los Angeles without a medical card if you are 21 years or older. Recreational dispensaries allow adult-use customers to purchase cannabis without a medical card.
Can you visit more than one dispensary in a day in Los Angeles?
- Yes, you can visit more than one dispensary in a day in Los Angeles. There are no laws or regulations that restrict the number of dispensaries you can visit in a day, as long as each dispensary is licensed to sell adult-use or medical cannabis and you are of legal age to purchase and possess cannabis (21 years old for adult-use and 18 years old with a valid medical marijuana card for medical use).
How much weed can you buy at a Los Angeles dispensary in one day?
- In Los Angeles, adult-use customers can purchase up to one ounce (28.5 grams) of cannabis or 8 grams of concentrated cannabis in a single transaction from a licensed dispensary. Medical cannabis patients with a valid medical marijuana card can legally purchase and possess up to 8 ounces of dried cannabis per visit to a licensed dispensary, and there is no limit to the amount of cannabis they can possess in their homes, as long as it is for their personal medical use.
How much are taxes at dispensaries in Los Angeles?
Cannabis customers are required to pay the following taxes when purchasing cannabis or cannabis products:
- 15% excise tax charged by the State of California
- Cannabis retailers are also required to pay a business tax of 6% of all sales at the business under their medical license and 8% of all sales at the business under their adult-use license.
Are there any 24-hour dispensaries at dispensaries in Los Angeles or dispensaries open late?
- There are no licensed 24-hour dispensaries in Los Angeles. The latest that any licensed dispensary is open until in Los Angeles is 8pm.
Do dispensaries in Los Angeles only take cash? Do any dispensaries in Los Angeles take credit cards?
- Some dispensaries in Los Angeles only take cash, but many now accept debit cards or other cashless payment solutions. Some dispensaries in Los Angeles take credit cards, but it’s relatively few compared to cash and debit cards.
Do any dispensaries in Los Angeles deliver to hotels?
- Most dispensaries who deliver, as well as cannabis delivery services in Los Angeles often deliver to hotels. Coordinate with your driver where to meet and pickup your cannabis outside the hotel.